Registration for New California Resident
Just moved to California? Once you establish residency, you will have 20 days to register your vehicle with the California DMV, otherwise, you may incur late fees.
We can help you get this completed without the long waits at the DMV!
What will I need to bring?
- A completed Application for Title or Registration (REG 343)
- The out-of-state registration certificate or Certificate of Title
- VIN (Vehicle Identification Number) verification LINK TO PAGE
- California Smog Certification
- Fees – the amount due depends on a variety of factors
You may also get an estimate using the Online Vehicle Registration Fee Calculator provided by the California DMV.
You will then be required to renew your vehicle registration annually. The California DMV will send you a renewal notice letting you know when your registration expires.
Time to renew?
Don’t wait in line, we can help with that! Click Here